QBasicApps - collection of applications mostly written in MS QBasic for DOS environment
- Clone GIT repository using commanad:
git clone http://www2.svjatoslav.eu/git/qbasicapps.git
- Download latest snapshot in TAR GZ format
- These programs are free software; you can redistribute them and/or modify them under the terms of version 3 of the GNU Lesser General Public License or later as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- Programs author:
- Other software projects hosted at svjatoslav.eu
This collection contains lots of applications:
- Graphics tests (2D/3D/4D).
- Algorithms tests.
I wrote them long time ago mostly in QBasic, some in x86 assembly for use under DOS operating system.
Few sample applications from the package:
Play checkers against the computer with any board size and any amount of caps. Does thinking by recursively testing many possible scenarios with any depth.
Since it is slow QBasic implementation, it isn't practical to play with many caps or big thinking depth, for reasonable responce time.
2 Platform game
Jump around, collect coins and dont touch snails! Inspired by Super Mario Bros.